The Fuzzy Dolphin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuzzy Dolphin

A role-playing forum (possibly). I will have a better description once I decide what I want to do with everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archive guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wordforger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Velne Navathe
Class and Level: Aristocrat 4/ Scout 6/ Sorceror 1

Archive guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Archive guidelines   Archive guidelines Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 pm

For anyone who wants to help save the old Melting Pot threads for posterity's sake, here are a few guidelines:

1) Make sure it is categorized correctly. Quests are generally specifically numbered, but if there is a thread that has a good number of posts well beyond the Melting Pot Tavern, then it may go into quest threads. I might put up a forum for miscellaneous place threads if you think it would be best.

General Discussion/Off-topic is for any interesting threads that are not RP threads but deserve to be saved for posterity's sake.

Tavern Threads is for any RP threads that happen around and near the tavern itself. This includes any alleyway threads, table threads, room threads, and (for now) any threads where the characters come FROM the tavern, spend some time in the new thread, then go right back to the tavern.

2) Make sure the title of the archive thread here matches the one in the Melting Pot Tavern (even down to the last misspelling and odd capitalization).

3) The first post of the archive thread should have some basic information about the thread being archived, such as when it was posted to (date of first post to date of last post), who posted to it (with a color coding of names so you can tell who posted what), and, if you really wish to be an over-achiever, what other topics/threads are associated with the thread.

So, for example, the thread "Dorian's Room" would have a first post like this:

Posted: Dec. 22, 2006-Feb. 20, 2007

Posters: marjorievonnordeck, Stacy531, Evil Minion Number 2, The Ferrett, recentcoin, Veldane, Qlmmb2086,

Associated threads: The Tavern; A table in the Tavern #1

4) For convenience, Ten Tavern posts should go into one post on the archive.
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzy-dolphin.rpg-board.net

Archive guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fuzzy Dolphin :: The Melting Pot Archives :: Tavern Threads-
Jump to: